Dear Patients and Friends of SFDC,
We can start delivering most dental treatments
Government and Health Authorities have eased the restrictions of dental practices from Level 3 to Level 2. This means that we can return to performing most dental treatments.
As usual, we will be seeing emergency patients. We can also see patients who need:
- General check-up and cleaning (cleaning will be performed using a hand instrument rather than the ‘ultrasonic’ method.)
- Fillings that should not be delayed (due to the use of the high-speed handpiece, these fillings will be performed ‘under rubber dam’. This means with a rubber sheet that isolates the tooth.)
- General extractions
- Orthodontic treatment
- Management of jaw conditions
- Denture production and management
Our team have started contacting all patients who had to defer their treatment and are rescheduling their appointments. We will be leaving spaces in our schedule for patients experiencing an emergency. Please do not hesitate to call us to discuss your particular situation.
Conditions of entry
We are continuing with our increased infection control protocol, which remains the same as before:
- Do not bring additional people to your appointment
- Wait in your car in our car-park and we will come and collect you when it is time to take you through to the surgery
- If you have ANY symptoms of illness or have been overseas, tell us. We will make the necessary arrangements
- Use the provided hand-sanitiser upon entrance to the practice.
Thank you for working with us during this challenging time. We are so appreciative of your support.
Wishing you health and happiness.
Dr Pilar, Dr Gigi and team