Dear Patients and Friends of SFDC,
We are still open for dental emergencies.
Thank you for working with us and our increasing infection control protocols. We are so appreciative of your support.
Under current health guidelines, Somerville Family Dental Care is allowed to remain open to see patients who are suffering from a dental emergency.
A dental emergency is:
- Swollen face
- Broken painful tooth
- Dental trauma
- Uncontrollable bleeding from the mouth
The conditions of entry to the practice remain the same as before:
- Do not bring additional people to your appointment
- Wait in your car in our car-park and we will come and collect you when it is time to take you through to the surgery
- If you have ANY symptoms of illness, tell us. We will make the necessary arrangements.
- Use the provided hand-santitiser upon entrance to the practice
Be rest assured that we are still here to help you.
If you have any dental concerns, do not hesitate to call us.
Wishing you health and happiness.